Our Grazing Table
Our beautiful Graze Tables make for a stunning centre piece adding the WOW factor to any event, occasion or night in.
Traditional Grazing Table
Our Traditional Table is a rustic selection of fresh and colourful food. Our Traditional Graze is created with cured meats, cheeses, olives, dried fruit, dips, falafel, fresh breads and crackers, all included to create depth and flavour to your feast.
We have various options that can be added to your Graze at an additional cost, including:
• Our favourite Fresh salad potato salad, with beetroots - £18 for a large bowl / serves 10
• Freshly prepared pasta salad with peppers, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella - £20 for a large bowl / serves 10
• Fresh Greek Salad with olives, red onion and feta - £20 for a large bowl / serves 10
• Honeycomb to give your cheese
that extra special touch - £10 per piece
• An exotic fruit bowl - £50
We can provide a Traditional Graze along
with a separate Dessert Graze alternatively we can also create a half Traditional /
half Dessert, or half Traditional/half afternoon tea option depending on what is required.
All Graze’s can be customised to cater for your needs, so please let us know if you would like any changes made when requesting your Graze. We get our deliveries fresh each week so all items are subject to availability and depending on the season.
As our Graze Tables are bespoke, prices may vary.
Please use the above price list as a guide.